Friday, June 6, 2014

beach house dreamin'

This is where I want to be this hot weekend. 
Just sitting on the beach relaxing. 






And staying in a little place like this...


Small beach cottage with a porch
A bit of kitsch. 



















Front porch.
And an amped up picnic table.
Some fun lounge-y seating for the back deck.




Comfy furniture where I can put up my sandy feet. 

Vintage bamboo chairs. 

Aged wood table and floor cushions. 


A tiny functional kitchen. 

A simple place to dine for one or a bunch. 



Beach-y bathroom. 

Loads of towels!

Lofty master bedroom. 
Cots are great for guests. 
Two to three bedrooms for friends and family. 


I'm not asking for much! Just a cute, beach-y place near the ocean....

Happy Friday!

~~christine~~

leave a comment below, follow me on google, Facebook, pinterest, twitter, etc. 
all pics from pinterest...thx!

No comments:

Post a Comment