Friday, June 20, 2014

quest for the ultimate beach chair

Every year I buy a beach chair. 
And every year I seek the best beach chair ever built.
 I have so many beach chairs that people don't need to bring chairs to the beach when they meet me because I have a trunk full.  


I want one that is cool to look at.  

Montauk Beach Chair

Easy to carry. 

hayneedle.com


Can hold all my stuff. 

atgstores.com


Can rotate with the sun so I don't have to get out of my chair. 

Swivel beach chair catalog favorites.com



Protects me from the sun.  I am fair-skinned and freckled you know.  


XZ Beach Chair by Numen


Comfortable for reading and lying on my stomach.


Solutions.blair.com 3-in-1beach chair


And this is all I could come up with.....

The LoungePac Beach Chair
This chair has built in speakers and amp, cooler and cup holders, leg support, attached umbrella, pillow, multiple positions, folds and rolls, 
and is a mere 22 pounds. 
 If only it was cool looking.
 Wah wah......

No comments:

Post a Comment