Monday, June 23, 2014

DIY cafe curtains




Anyone who knows me well knows I am NOT a DIY'er. So this is probably going to be a first and last post of this kind.  I came across the picture to the bottom right a few years ago 
and it inspired me to make these curtains.  
I bought the tension rods, spray painted them to match the clips 
and found some colorful, cotton dish towels at Crate & Barrel...that's it!
I had custom, no-sew, cafe curtains for my kitchen. 
I used dish towels but you can use fabric and sew simple hems around the 
edges. There are also curtain rods that mount to the outside of the window.  






try it! great for kitchens, bathrooms, mud rooms...anywhere 
you need a lil curtain! 
~~christine~~
all pics from pinterest






















































No comments:

Post a Comment