Monday, June 2, 2014

white & fringe






Generally I'm an all black outfit kind of gal.  
But my niece told me all white was "In" this summer so I did some research 
and she was right! 
 Not only is it chic looking but I'm sure it's really cool in hot weather.  I really like it paired with neutral accessories but it's just as nice with a pop of color.  
What do you think?







They say what goes around comes around and fringe is coming around, again.  It was big in the 1970's and this year it's big again.  Me, I'm happy about it!
 It's fun and swingy and 
reminds me of disco balls and Saturday Night Fever!
White with some fringe done by my stylist and niece Madison McBirney. She is a stylist on Keaton Row where you can have your own free stylist like the celebrities...


~~christine~~

Pics from pinterest!

Leave a message below, tweet, link to pinterest or Facebook or follow me on gmail!


No comments:

Post a Comment