Wednesday, July 23, 2014

#BeachBum




I must be in serious need of a vacation....
I've been fantasizing about living in a van like 
this and becoming a beach bum.  
I know, it's crazy!
Working the night shift I start to feel like I live 
on re-run: work, sleep all day, repeat.  
The summer is slipping away and I haven't done 
anything yet!  I know plenty of people working 
regular hours feel the same way. 
Let's be beach bums for a few minutes....



Our hair will always look awesome from 
the salt water!





We can wear cool hats and bags. 




Drink fresh coconut water!



Surf all day!



Have a comfy beach chair.



Get a cool tattoo...just kidding. 



And wear chic cover-ups all day long. 




See beautiful sunsets every night!


Do you want a spot in my van?

~~christine~~

pics from pinterest..



No comments:

Post a Comment